Premed 101 Forums

Any 1st years up for Western Europe?

Guest LK MD

Guest LK MD

Hey all,

I'm entering UWO meds in the fall and am planning a trip of Western Europe from mid July to mid August. I want to do it backpacking/hostel style, and if anyone is interested, I'd love to meet some of my fellow frosh.

I also live just outside of London so if anyone is close by or visiting any weekend over the summer, send me a message and we'll get together before orientation week.

I'm not really sure how this whole forum works, but if you can't see/find out my email address then post on here and I'll send it to you.

See everyone in the fall, but hopefully before,

Lucas K.

Guest ezrock

that sounds great. unfortunately i have a wedding to go to in the middle of when you're going. maybe next summer though if you go again ;)

-Ian

Guest LK MD

Since we're only going to have two more summers to ourselves before we become totally immersed in the medical profession, I'm sure I'll be up for going back next summer.

Most of us will be in debt up to the wazoo (sp?), so what's an extra few grand?...lol

cheers~

LK

Guest UWOMED2005

If you're thinking about travelling between med school years, think about doing an elective abroad for 4 weeks and then using that as starting point.

I did that after 1st year (through the CFMS-IFMSA electives. . . don't worry, you'll hear about around Nov/Dec 1st year.) It's a great option to balance career and fun. . . but definitely not necessary.

Archived