Premed 101 Forums

did anyone apply to ABP for the march deadline?

Hi i just applied to some irish schools through ABP. apparently, there was another deadline for yesterday.

i didnt apply to limerick or Royal college because i know they already gave out interviews.

did anyone else apply as late as me? do you guys know if there is any chance of getting in, or did i just throw away money?

• 4 weeks later...

Probably a bit late now so I'll reply for posterity; I applied to ABP after the deadline three years ago.

My paper application went in Mid-January (the main deadline), but my references were not complete until late March. At that time, RCSI offered a second round of interviews in NYC in early July. I think they still do.

My application was successful and I'm almost finished at RCSI.

Probably a bit late now so I'll reply for posterity; I applied to ABP after the deadline three years ago.

My paper application went in Mid-January (the main deadline), but my references were not complete until late March. At that time, RCSI offered a second round of interviews in NYC in early July. I think they still do.

My application was successful and I'm almost finished at RCSI.

thanks, but i didnt apply to any schools with interviews. around the time of applications, they were already scheduling interviews, and i didnt think they would do 2nd rounds. that aside, tuition at RSCI is disgusting, so i didnt apply there. congrats tho, and GL with residency :) how many rotations did they let u do in canada (or usa)?

Archived