Premed 101 Forums

Accepted/Rejected/Waitlisted -- As requested

Guest medicator007

Guest Jolep

I'm a quebec resident completing my CEGEP. My cote R was 37.400 Extracurricular activitives: sports and just a little volunteering in an hospital (like 30 hours)

I was accepted by McGill.This is my first time applying to this school.

Of all the schools I applied to, I'd like to attend Sherbrooke (1st on the waiting list, get ready!!!) as my first choice.

Guest AltGab

Salut Jolep,

Félicitation :) et j'espère bien que tu rentreras à Sherbrooke... enfin je suis persuadé que tu rentreras si tu es premier sur la liste :P. Bonne chance ;)

Gab :)

PS: je crois que tu as déjà fait ton choix alors ca ne sert pas vraiment de te convaincre de venir à McGill héhé :rollin

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mcgill premed

hi

i just wanted to ask if the school that you graduate from carries a wight in the admission commitee because i heard that if someone graduated with the same qualifications from mcgill and another from another not very high reputable university they would take the one finished from mcgill.

another question is that i want to ask also if the major carries wight too ?

science in mcgill in opposite to arts ?

thanx

I'm a quebec resident completing my CEGEP. My cote R was 36.351

Extracurricular activitives: sports, a bit of volunteering in my community (not in a hospital), part-time job.

I was waitlisted by McGill, but I have just received an offer of admission off the waiting list.

Archived