Premed 101 Forums

For OOP Interviewees: Weekend Activity Schedule

Guest andyroo123

Guest andyroo123

To the OOP interviewees who frequent ezboard,

You will have received, by now, a welcome message from me via the admissions department. In this email I indicated that several places were available for billetting on the night before your interview. So far we have been able to meet all requests, so if you are still interested in staying with a host medical student, please contact me asap at the email address that was provided to you.

Also, the reason why I am contacting those of you who frequent this board is because I have the finalized weekend activity schedule, as promised. I have sent the activity schedule to admissions, who will forward it to you as soon as possible. Unfortunately, since it's now the weekend, they may not be able to send it to you until Monday. If you would like a copy of the schedules now (ie. to find out where we are going for the pre-interview dinner, and perhaps to help you plan your travels etc.), please contact me at the email address that was provided to you and I will forward them to you right away. Just be forewarned that you will receive a duplicate copy from admissions again, latest Monday.

Hope this is of help. Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. Looking forward to meeting many of you at the pre-interview dinner on Thursday and Sunday, and also on your interview dates.

Edited to add: Remember, these activities in no way have any bearing on your interview or admission process, but we hope that you can take part in them! Also, by providing the schedule early before admissions emails it to you, it does NOT mean that the interviewees who don't read this forum and don't get the schedule until admissions sends it to them are at a disadvantage. Just needed to clarify that in case admissions gets mad at me for communicating with you in this fashion ;) They didn't give me all of your email addresses, so I am just finding a way to communicate with as many of you as possible before Monday.

Andrew

McGill Med-1 Out of Province Canadian Rep

Archived