Premed 101 Forums

CMA membership

Guest cedar05

Guest cedar05

Hello,

Does any know how we can join the CMA now, before school starts, so that we can get the free onsite service package when buying a dell laptop?

Thanks!

Guest SilverHeart

I joined the CMA and the OMA before receiving my official acceptance letter. I just phoned the number for member services of the OMA and they told me to fax in a student application and the conditional letter of acceptance and that was enough. I just purchased a Dell laptop yesterday and got the free 3-year warranty.

Guest SilverHeart

I'm not exactly sure how it works with the provincial medical associations and the CMA. I believe you join the provincial association and through that get membership to the CMA. I only paid to join the OMA but I got a CMA membership as well. So, I would say contact your provincial association and confirm with them that by joining you'll also receive a CMA membership.

Guest medbella

Hey, I'm just wondering, once I am a CMA member, how do I go about getting the dell warranty with my new computer? If I call Dell's deals 1800 number, will they know what I'm talking about? Or is there someone specific you have to call before you buy your computer? Thanks

medbella

Guest scrubbed

From a quick look at the cma.ca store website, you have to save your Dell online shopping cart and email it to a specific Dell representative who deals with CMA.

When you sign up wiht the CMA, the specific instructions will be on the website.

Archived