Premed 101 Forums

Silly question about OSAP

I looked through the OSAP website and I couldn't find a specific question to your answer either. However, I believe that you need to obtain funding from the province you are from. I.e. you can study internationally and get OSAP if you are from Ontario. I believe that you will need to resort to the student financial assistance programs in Quebec to help finance your education in Ontario.

as a QC resident you need to apply to your QC student loan program. That is what the students in QC from my school had done.

And that is actually probably a good thing....was way less of a pain in the butt for them. OSAP makes you stand in line and show ID etc every single semester. But for them...automatic deposit in their account after the first time.

as a QC resident you need to apply to your QC student loan program. That is what the students in QC from my school had done.

And that is actually probably a good thing....was way less of a pain in the butt for them. OSAP makes you stand in line and show ID etc every single semester. But for them...automatic deposit in their account after the first time.

I seem to recall having direct deposit for my OSAP when I was in Undergrad?

I seem to recall having direct deposit for my OSAP when I was in Undergrad?

lol yeah...after you stand in line forever, and sign a bunch of forms, show ID, and provide yet another blank cheque for the same account they have deposited in for years...and then wander over to the specified post offices for processing, should you not have the opportunity to pick up your loan when that sevice is specifically on campus, or if you med school isn't even on main campus...every semester!

Archived