Premed 101 Forums

Mostly OT: Android or iPhone?

Well... it's mostly off-topic, only sort of on-topic since I'm taking into consideration which might have better medical software etc. available for it once I reach my clinical years.

Also interested in everything else like power efficiency (for batt life), general impressions etc. etc.

I'm sort of looking at the iPhone vs. the HTC Droid Incredible/Motorola Droid.

Thoughts?

I thought I'd use my phone for clinical software too...unfortunately I've found it to be impractical as hell except for the most superficial searches.

Wait until the iPhone4g/new iPhone OS comes out before making any comparisons...although the Android platform has been going from strength to strength recently and should give the iPhone OS a run for its money.

i'm probably going to get a new htc phone that comes out in july/aug running android. it'll be offered by telus as the htc triumph, but is really the htc desire (very similar to the google nexus one phone). i want something that can play flash video, and this bad boy trumps the iphone in that respect. for all major apps that available for the iphone, they will be available on the android marketplace if they aren't already.

Archived