Premed 101 Forums

The day has finally arrived

Guest Biochem10

Guest Biochem10

Just MD, but it's still good... there's only one person accepted for MD/PhD for in-province, so I guess I can't expect to be that one. Anyway, I'm going to find out about Toronto before I make any decisions.

Guest peachy

For sure it's amazing!! :) When do you have until to decide for McGill? Maybe you can use this to hurry the U of T people along just a little ;)

Guest multifish

Congratulations all, you must be thrilled!

I'm still on the waiting list, but for some strange reason, it's not changed to waiting list- confirmed. I faxed in my reply -- can anyone comment on whether this is acceptable -- ie. do I also need to mail in a copy ?

Guest multifish

Hey, G8M8T, are you in-province? Using my excellent spy-skills I figured out that Biochem10 and dfenst are...I'm trying to buoy myself up now.

Guest Blackbird15

I'm in too! Congratulations everyone! We did it! Thank GOD I don't have to go through the application process next year... What do they mean 'accepted with condition'? I already have my degree and they have all my final transcripts... If any of you are in Mtl and want to get together before Sept I'm all for it! Yipppeeee! I'm off to do a little happy dance... :D:D:D

blackbird singing in the dead of night...

Guest md2b2006

I am sooooo excited for you guys!!! congrats to the new confreres and consoeurs (a little taste of dr. miller for you). What's it feel like finally being able to breathe again? If you want to see some of the fun you are in for, check out the class 2006 website at http://www.nghe.ca . It has discussion groups, photos, movies, etc. Feel free to post any questions or glee.

see you soon! Have fun this summer!!!

:rollin

Guest dfenst

So you know I'm in province, eh?? :P

That's ok.

re: Blackbird singing in the dead of night - take these broken wings and learn to fly...all your life...you were only waiting for this moment to arrive

Guest G8M8T

Congrats dfens!!! I guess we made it. After three years, I still cannot belive that it is happening. Somehow I still feel that they will eventually tell me that there still is some problem with my application portfolio and they will take the offer back.

Multifish, my parents live in Hull - so I am "in-province." I was on a number of waitlists in previous years, so I truly feel for you. I hope it will work out for you this year, but if not, do not give up.

Guest dfenst

Thanks G8.

Hey Multi - I was also on the waitlist last year, and I wanted to tell you that you may be able to find out the size of the list, and which half of it you are on. At least this was the case last year. They wouldn't tell me my exact placement, but you can get a rough idea. Also, I think they took 5 people off the in province waitlist last year. Good luck.

Archived