Premed 101 Forums

CPR/First Aid

Try saint john's ambulance. They've got a combined standard first aid and CPR level C with AED course that's something like $143 for students. The course runs for two full days (9-5:30) and has a very flexible schedule.

Has anyone tried ECIS at Waterloo (on Weber St) before? Is the certification provided by this company accepted for U of T?

I've emailed them (ECIS), hoping to hear back from them soon, but was wondering if I could get some input from this forum. I'm in waterloo and this location makes it ideal for me. However, their website doesn't seem to say if they're Heart and Stroke certified or whatever...

This is their website for any other Waterloo-ites that are interested:

<www.ecis.ca>

Has anyone tried ECIS at Waterloo (on Weber St) before? Is the certification provided by this company accepted for U of T?

I've emailed them (ECIS), hoping to hear back from them soon, but was wondering if I could get some input from this forum. I'm in waterloo and this location makes it ideal for me. However, their website doesn't seem to say if they're Heart and Stroke certified or whatever...

This is their website for any other Waterloo-ites that are interested:

<www.ecis.ca>

Le bump :)

Archived