Premed 101 Forums

MCAT scores

Guest BCgirl

Hey,

This is for anyone that's already submitted their McGill application... does your online status check show that they have received your mcat scores if you had to have an ASR sent to them?

I had my scores sent to McGill in July, but my status check says that they haven't received them. I emailed them about it, but they haven't gotten back to me yet.

Guest medicator007

BCGirl,

I didnt submit this year, but from my last years experience they tend to take a LONG time to update the status checks online and so it is VERY possible that they have received them. If you dont get a reply in a reasonable amount of time, feel free to call the admissions office directly and look into it as the staff there are godesses.

Medicator

I thought there would be a long delay, but they posted that they received one of my references on the 4th (which was only a couple days after it got there).

has anybody else had their MCAT scores posted? i wrote this august, and requested they be sent there, however I heard that the MCAT people are notoriously bad for getting scores out. is there any other way to check? maybe with the MCAT people, to see if they did send them out?

Archived