Premed 101 Forums

For Friday: Who Has Received First-Round Offers?

Guest MayFlower1

Guest MayFlower1

I thought it might be good to proactively create a thread for friday morning...if you receive an electronic offer from UofO this friday, please post the following information:

mixed-smiley-009.gif

1) The first letter of your last name;

2) The province and city in which you live;

3) The timestamp on your email;

4) Whether you intend to accept the offer or not.

Thanks so much in advance.

Peter

Guest ewewpickme

Peter, are you absolutely positive that Ottawa is emailing out acceptance letters Friday. I heard that the email was a gratus last year and it may not be the same this year. Just curious if you know for certain, and I really hope you do!!! I can't wait until Monday!!

Thanks

Guest ewewpickme

Sorry Peter for that reply, I just read the thread that started a bit ago...a little jumpy I suppose. Sorry..... Good luck Friday

Guest UOMeds06

I heard that they were going to email out again this year. But that was what I heard about a month ago...they may have changed their minds. Tune in here at around 10am and by then, I'm sure there will be at least one post if they are emailing acceptances.

Good luck everyone! Sorry for not being around in your time of need...the last exam for the year is on Friday morning and I've been cramming!

I find it funny (funny strange, not funny ha ha) that the last Friday in May is STILL a nerve racking day for first year med students (because of the Renal Exam) and again in 2nd year (GI Exam). I'm hoping that it was as good for me this year as last year....ONE more exam to pass! :D Last year you can guess what my May 29th Birthday wish was...this year I wish that all of you get accepted some where worthy of you.

UOMeds06

Archived