Premed 101 Forums

It has begun...

Guest MayFlower1

Guest stargirl

They go to Mac? Thickveloped by Ottawa?

I was all excited for you Peter, expecting you to say that you got an e-mail from U of O...

Guest Tanya24

Good morning, Peter. My goodness, you are always "in the know". I'll hire you to be my private eye any day. GOOD LUCK this morning. Do you have anyone "on the inside" at the OTTAWA office?? hee hee.

Guest erinsmom2bmd

Mayflower,

Thank you for sharing this info. Can I ask where this person lives. Are they in the Ottawa area (or closer to Hamilton)?

Good luck to you and please keep us posted!

Erinsmom

Guest stargirl

No worries Peter...my brain feels like peach fuzz this morning - For all the sleep I got last night, it didn't do much good...

I dreamt that instead of sending out envelopes containing acceptance letters, Ottawa just sent out their Med School Course Calendar type thingies...and I ended up getting ALL OF THEM...except my mother didn't know what they were (since they weren't enveloped) and assumed they weren't important and didn't tell me...strange, since I haven't lived with my parents in many years...anyway, I eventually found them and had to contact everyone...

Then suddenly, I was at my highschool graduation...and it was being held outside and was turning out to be really long because all 250 graduates were being allowed to get up and say something...and then I noticed that the freckles / moles on my arms were starting to grow in size because of being out in the sun for so long...and I thought, well, it's a good thing I'm going to be a doctor soon...and then I woke up...

Strange....so anyway...I'm really tired....it feels like I didn't sleep at all...wonder what the dream means...I hope it's a good sign...btw, in the dream, I checked to see if we all got in (mock people) - we did - yippee!!!!!

Archived