Premed 101 Forums

Ottawa sketch

Guest gonzo23

Guest gonzo23

2 Q's about the autobiographical sketch.

So in the comments section of the general OMSAS sketch I should be elaborating on the entry?

And this might sound stupid, but from what I've been reading I should be explaining more in the Ottawa detailed autobio. sketch about the activity. Last year I just followed the instructions and literally added "team activity etc." from what they asked in that area. I didn't even think of actually writing about the activity. So, really I should be explaining myself in the "summer or academic year" and "type of activity" I should really be elaborating? Especially in the "academic year" section I was just stating what they asked for. And, for the EA section I was doing the same (although in volunteer/employment they requested a description so I did that).

Can someone tell me if I have the right idea before I start putting in the work? Boy I have a lot ahead of me... thank goodness my essays are all done!

Thanks in advance!

Guest UOMeds06

I'm a bit out of touch as I haven't done it in three years. And I'm a bit confused with what you wrote. I'll just say, be as specific as you can in the small space they alot to you. You want to give them a good idea of what you are doing. Good luck!

UOMeds06

Archived