Premed 101 Forums

Ban Righ Centre for Mature Women Students @ Queen's

I'm thinking of going in September, but I was wondering if anyone on these forums has either been there or is going there? If yes, was/is it helpful?

Thanks!

I've been there, and it's really for anyone!! (lol since I am not a mature student). But it's basically just a big house, and you can use the rooms, kitchen, living room to chill, study, etc. I usually go there on the day of my exam to study - I lock myself up in one of their rooms upstairs, come down to use the microwave in the kitchen to eat - and go back up to continue study. (this is if I am really busy/crammed for time, no one can find you and bother you :D ). there's also a free lunch soup everyday if you would like some :)

the women who run it are very nice too, it's just a great casual place to study or chill, or just using their kitchen lol.

I've been there, and it's really for anyone!! (lol since I am not a mature student). But it's basically just a big house, and you can use the rooms, kitchen, living room to chill, study, etc. I usually go there on the day of my exam to study - I lock myself up in one of their rooms upstairs, come down to use the microwave in the kitchen to eat - and go back up to continue study. (this is if I am really busy/crammed for time, no one can find you and bother you :D ). there's also a free lunch soup everyday if you would like some :)

the women who run it are very nice too, it's just a great casual place to study or chill, or just using their kitchen lol.

Awesome, I'm looking forward to going and meeting some people! I'm excited about the microwave lol

Archived