Premed 101 Forums

Which option gives me the best chance??

have two options, I think,

graduate with a 3 year Bsc. degree in life sci and aply for second degree (can I do an honors degree coming from a 3 year program say at western?) , this would be to pick a major I am interested in like biology and boost up my GPA with hard work and commitment

or, graduate with honors 4 year life sci and try and get an A average (3.9) over the curse of my new two upcoming years,

my science advisor told me i should do the 4 year honors life sci and id have a shot , thats if I get an A in every course. and Id still have in this degrees transcript one F and a whole bucnh of Bs and Cs and Ds which I really think once I do a second degree and excel these wont be as important,

If I want the best shot ( at dental) Im thinking second degree, so id decide at the end of this year, I really dont know, but i really just innately feel that I want to get out of this life sci degree and start doing something I can be passionate about like a biology program in physiology or the sorts, or molecular biology *sigh , note these wont be easy to get high marks in but I know if I put it my all with dental school in mind I can make it. The reason I did bad before is because I literally stopped studying after first term in my first year, which I regret a million times NOW!

commments?

help?:o

Archived