Premed 101 Forums

Gemini?

Guest mtws

How many of us are GEMINI's?

Someone mentioned their birthday in a post below and it reminded me of a chapter in that Kerri Mullis book "Dancing Naked in the Minefield". Just to be sure you know, Mullis won the Nobel prize for Chemistry around '93 or so for inventing PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) and went on to a life of obscurity from the lecture circuit (and surfing) by pissing a few tooo many people off in the scientific community with his wacky ideas and personality.

Anyway, one of the chapters in his 'memoirs/autobiography' is about the recent intellectual disregard for ASTROLOGY as a legitimate science. I don't have the book with me right now but I distinctly remember him mentioning that most aspiring medical students are Gemini's!! It struck me at the time, being a Gemini myself (June 15th), and I am just wondering how many of you out there are Gemini's too?

If it is disproportionate there may just be some truth to the idea that your personality/nature may have been effected by the alignment of the planets and stars at the moment of your birth? (Or any other environmental issues related to being born in the summer time in the Northern hemisphere in the late 20th century!!) "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy, Horatio... "

Seriously though, in the name of science, ARE THERE ANY MORE GEMINI's OUT THERE?????

Cheers,

Matt

P.S. I went out to dinner with the wife tonight (Red Lobster), She's now gone to work and the baby's at the Grandparents. After reading the Romanow report and far too much of this board, I'm getting bored. To bed to read now. Peace out yo.

Archived