Premed 101 Forums

pre-reqs

GLO

seriously? that's your comment?

for touting yourself as a 'helpful' member of this board, you are hardly living up to your 'reputation'.

I realize I can call the office, but this is the point of this board, to see if other people have had experiences.

sheesh

The point of the board is to gvie helpful suggestions. Seriously, what I recommmend is a no-brainer for any serious premed. I know you are not too lazy to pick up the phone. It is simpler than waiting for less than accurate information. If I knew the answer, I would gladly give it to you. I doubt this may be an option, I may be wrong and if it was me, I would want certainty from the horse's mouth, when it is so easy to accomplish.

This forum is not just ot answer your questions, you too can give the answer to your own question. Obviously, so far, nobody has come forth with the answer. You can have it in seconds if you realy, rerally want the answer. WE dpo our best, and this is my besty advice. Sorry, if it disappoints you. I always try my best, and this is my best for you to take or leave as you wish.

If I can ever answer one of your questions in a manner you would like, believe me, it would be my pleasure but I will not knowingly tread on thin ice where I don't know. Such is the case here.

PEACE.

Archived