Premed 101 Forums

Good luck Mayflower and will there be any more mocks?

Guest martyb

Guest martyb

Hi everyone

I don't know if any of you remember my story, but my application was mistakenly rejected, so went back to be reevaluated. I just found out this morning that I have an interview

Guest martyb

As I was saying, I just found out I have an interview, but it's a week from Saturday. I'm quickly moving from elation to panic. I was hoping that some of you Ottawa folk may still be doing mock interviews. If so, I would love to meet.

Also, good luck Peter, I know you have hundreds rooting for you.

marty

Guest MayFlower1

martyb,

Thanks so much for the good wishes. I am sorry, however, I have no idea whether there are any more mocks going on. If there are...I'm sure someone will answer this post.

Congratulations on your interview...good luck!

Peter

Guest aneliz

Hey Peter,

Just wanted to send you some good wishes for tomorrow...(I got the date right this time!!!) I'm sure that you will knock their socks off...and there are hundreds of us rooting for you!

GOOD LUCK!!!! :D

Andrea

Guest MayFlower1

aneliz,

Thanks for your support...and, I am truly flattered that you have now TWICE taken time out of your schedule to wish me good luck.

I look forward to martinis in the summer, regardless of the outcome of my application...I am truly looking forward to meeting all you crazy western people!

Peter

Guest carletongirl

Peter,

I wish you all the best for your interview tomorrow. I think that you will be phenomenal and that they won't be able to say no to you this time!

It was great meeting you at the mocks...hopefully we will be together in next year's class if I get in!

BTW - Thanks for the congrats on my Mac interview...but hopefully I won't muff it ;)

Guest MayFlower1

Aw, shuks :o ,

Thanks everyone.

carletongirl...you know I was only joking about muffing your Mac interview...I'll still respect you if you go to Mac :lol

Pete

Guest UOMeds05

Congrats Peter! I saw from you other post that it looks like everything went great. Way to go... now don't agonize over it until May 31st. I actually saw you briefly today on my way to a meeting in CHEO, but didn't get a chance to say hey as you were busy and i was in a real rush. sorry about that.

Martyb, i don't know how many people are around at the moment since we are on holidays. the first years will be back next week, at which point one of them may do a mock interview for you... you can always email me too and we can get in touch by phone if you have any questions/concerns... you can email me at UOMeds05@hotmail.com

Good luck to you on the 22nd.

Guest MayFlower1

Thanks very much. It was a very differernt experience than last year. I'm glad it's over...now it's time to relax and keep busy!

Too bad we missed each other...hopefully, if all goes well, you'll get sick of me in the years to come! :b

Peter

Guest martyb

Thanks so much UOMeds05! I really appreciate the offer. I might take you up on it. Right now though, I don't even know if I could formulate a question to ask you. This is my first time applying, and since I was rejected once by Ottawa and also by Mac, I had pretty much given up on this year. Now all of a sudden I have an interview in a week.:eek

I'm glad to hear that your interview went so well Peter. It sounds to me like you were poised and confident. (Two qualities I need to develop...)

marty

Archived