Premed 101 Forums

MISAGH

Guest MayFlower1

Guest MayFlower1

Misagh,

I got your private message...unfortunately, I couldn't respond because you had your PM option turned off... DOH :eek

If you turn it on...I would be more than happy to return your PM... :b

Peter

Guest misagh

Ooops, my bad Peter!!!

Best of luck this Friday!! I was hoping to come in that morning and do a tour and stuff, cause I didn't get a chance to do that on my day. Who knows, maybe our paths will cross...

One more hurdle Peter... one more.... you're almost there... and the entire premed board has faith in you! ;)

peace!

Guest peachy

And the hundreds of lurkers who are following but not posting are surely rooting for you too :)

[which is actually a little scary... hrmn...]

:rollin

Guest MayFlower1

Misagh...thanks...ya, I'd really like to link up...my interview is at 8:30am though...perhaps after the interview we could link up in the atrium? I'll have a look around for you.

PEACHY...that is scary you know...I wonder how many lurkers there really are...I think you may be underestimating with hundreds though...I have a feeling there are many hundred lurkers...as Goldmember would say... "isn't that Vierd?"

Peter

Guest peachy

... maybe when you show up to your interview, and put on the "Hi my name is PETER" nametag, you'll get all these people saying "You must be Peter Hill! I read all your posts!" :)

Guest MayFlower1

or, alternatively, they will gang up on me while saying..."I've read all your posts and you're a real butt head! :lol Perhaps I should put "Hello, I'm Peachy" on my nametag. :b

Peter

Archived