Premed 101 Forums

Malpractice Insurance

Hi all,

I would like to pursue an elective in Canada this summer and really really need malpractice insurance since my home institution doesn't provide the same.

Could anyone please help me with this?

I have the information for one company but it is very expensive (HKMB HUB International

595 Bay St., Suite 900

Toronto ON M5G 2E3)

I would really appreciate your help!

Thanks guys

Hi all,

I would like to pursue an elective in Canada this summer and really really need malpractice insurance since my home institution doesn't provide the same.

I have the information for one company but it is very expensive (HKMB HUB International

595 Bay St., Suite 900

Toronto ON M5G 2E3)

Thanks guys

What country are you from?

Hi all,

595 Bay St., Suite 900

Toronto ON M5G 2E3)

Thanks guys

Hi Tania,

My name is Arnold and I'm an insurance broker at HKMB HUB International. I can appreciate the costs that students have since like you I was a student not too long ago. A lot of students ask us for a quote for Medical Malpractice Liability. We have placed a lot of policies on behalf of international students like yourself. As brokers, we do not set the price for your premiums. Insurance companies determine the premium after a thorough review and careful consideration of the information that you provide. What us brokers do however, is provide our clients with the best advice and options available in the insurance market. HKMB HUB International has access to the entire Canadian insurance marketplace since we are Canada's largest brokerage. If you want more information, send me an email at arnold.cariaga@hubinternational.com and hopefully we can help you with your search for an affordable medical malpractice coverage.

Archived