Premed 101 Forums

Frosh Contingency Planning/Prep :)

Guest PeterHill0501

Guest PeterHill0501

James,

I thought you were back sooner...why don't we wait until you get back...by then we'll all know whether we're still waiting or whether we're in!

Peter

That may be better for me as well. This weekend seems to be booked solid with losing my freakin' mind. I may be able to squeeze in some frantic nail-biting late Saturday but that's it.

yours, Mary

Guest TimmyMax

Hey mn,

Just out of curiosity, did you interview on the 3rd of April? I distinctly remember chatting with a Mary the morning of my interview.

Best of luck!

Tim

Hi Tim,

I suspected that you were the very friendly Tim I spoke with on April 3. I would imagine that I stuck out like a sore thumb - felt like it anyway, but it may just have been the "hi my name is..." stickers that they made us wear. Good luck (but the Tim I met probably doesn't need it), Mary

Guest TimmyMax

Hi Mary!

Omigod! *blush* Thank you so much! :)

Yes, 'twas I that morning, lucky to have survived the treacherous journey out to Ottawa (from the 'Shwa) the day/night before w/o crashing my car- there were at least 2 other applicants I spoke to who suffered such a misfortune- as if the whole interview experience isn't harrowing enough as it is! :eek

Best of luck to yourself as well! I hope you get in and wish you all the best next week! Let me know how it turns out, okay?

Cheers,

Tim

Archived