Premed 101 Forums

Toronto Radiology Interview

I got my UofT radiology interview schedule today. It looks like the interview is 2hr 20min long! I'm happy that they're taking some real time to get to know you, but does anyone know how it works? Is part of this a tour or something similar? Any current residents have any tips on what they might talk about?

Thanks for the help and good luck to everyone in their applications :)

There are 4 real interview rooms and one with the PD. You spend around 15-20 mint in each room and 10 mint with PD. One room will include spending time with current residents and the rest of the rooms with staff. There are wait time in between too. While waiting you can for a tour and talk to residents. Talking with residents outside the interview setting does not count for anything, unlike other schools : Mac and Calgary. So feel relaxed and ask qs freely. The intensity of interview is sth between calaray ( the most chilled) and Ottawa or Edmonton ( pretty up tight). The only advice I have is to be sincere about your answers and Do Not try hard to give a correct answer to qs. Most of the time it is all about how you andwer and not the content!! hopefully, I will be seeing some of you during the tour.

Good luck

Sarakj

Archived