Premed 101 Forums

Seal and submit

Hi all

I need your help! i just finished entering all the info in MedOAS and I now realize that I can't seal and submit. There is no enter button next to it.:confused:

Any of you had the same problem ?

I sent my application through Minerva a couple of hours ago and I already have my McGill ID since I did my first degree there.

Will really appreciate your help !

Check again later or tomorrow. I had the same problem earlier this week but it reappeared after site maintnance. If it doesn't, write to AED Med and someone on the staff can seal and submit your application manually (that's what others on this site did).

Hope this helps

Question:

Just a paranoid thing, when you seal and submit, you can still log into your MedOAS appication right? I just keep feeling like I did something wrong, just because on my Minerva application it still shows my references, etc as not beeing processed yet, and its been more than 24 hr since I sealed and submitted.

Hi all,

So I have the "enter/entrer" next to seal and submit and when I click it there is just one of those "select-bubbles" next to a disclaimer-like statement. Is that all there is? There is the cancel button but that's like with all sections to go back to the main menu.

Ie is it just the select-bubble or is there something else too?

thanks.

Hi all,

So I have the "enter/entrer" next to seal and submit and when I click it there is just one of those "select-bubbles" next to a disclaimer-like statement. Is that all there is? There is the cancel button but that's like with all sections to go back to the main menu.

Ie is it just the select-bubble or is there something else too?

thanks.

That was all I had, and I had no problems submitted a few days ago.

Archived