Premed 101 Forums

Do we have to write any papers for the application?

Salut tout le monde,

Je suis un peu stresse, alors je vous ecris en anglais - I just learned that we have to write an autobiographical essay for Universite de Laval (QAS). I was very surprised that I missed it, since I'm usually very thorough. Is there anything we have to write for UdeM? (or Sherbrooke, for that matter) I want to make sure that I'm not missing something yet again ...

Merci beaucoup!

David

il y a 4 ans j'avais moi-même oublié d'écrire le QAS comme toi... en fait j'avais aucune idée qu'il fallait faire ça

ils m'ont tout simplement envoyé une lettre comme quoi il manquait des choses dans mon application et que javais X jours pour leur envoyer mon QAS

finalement jleur ai envoyé et tout le reste s'est bien déroulé...

donc essaye de les appeler pour voir si tu peux pas tarranger avec eux

Salut tout le monde,

Je suis un peu stresse, alors je vous ecris en anglais - I just learned that we have to write an autobiographical essay for Universite de Laval (QAS). I was very surprised that I missed it, since I'm usually very thorough. Is there anything we have to write for UdeM? (or Sherbrooke, for that matter) I want to make sure that I'm not missing something yet again ...

Merci beaucoup!

David

The QAS is due to March 18 I think. Last year it was due at 4 PM.

As for UdeM and Sherbrooke, no you don't need to write anything, but Sherbrooke will make you pass a personality test at their campus.

Archived