Premed 101 Forums

Waiting...

Two more interviews, and a ton of work, between now and March 7th, but it still just seems to drag on by.

I still can't help but think it might come out a little early, despite all the comments we've heard here. I mean, those interview invites sure came out early.

I like the way you think :)

I've got one more interview, and spring break (I work in a high school currently), so I'll try to keep busy...

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Two more interviews, and a ton of work, between now and March 7th, but it still just seems to drag on by.

I still can't help but think it might come out a little early, despite all the comments we've heard here. I mean, those interview invites sure came out early.

I've got one more interview, and spring break (I work in a high school currently), so I'll try to keep busy...

Did they? I thought they came out on the right date?

No they were early. Especially for OOP'ers who heard on October 8th. Still remember xi88 posting that they may come out on that date and wishfully hoping I'd have some OOP luck. Coming back from football practice exhausted and checking my e-mail before hitting the shower. What a sweet moment that was.

No they were early. Especially for OOP'ers who heard on October 8th. Still remember xi88 posting that they may come out on that date and wishfully hoping I'd have some OOP luck. Coming back from football practice exhausted and checking my e-mail before hitting the shower. What a sweet moment that was.

Yeah, I also remember. That was awesome.

Oh, you're right - I just went and looked back at the interviews thread. I had forgotten that Dal said November 1...because the application seems like eons ago. Which it kind of was.

Yeah, early October 2010 does seem eons ago. Since that day so much has happened. If I would have known then what I know now...there would have been so much less stress, ugh.

Then again, if I could know what I am going to know by mid May 2011 right now...I'd be able to plan my summer darn it! Kind of helps to know what city you'll be in for at least the next 4 years to plan anything significant (money and time wise).

And yet life would be a shell at best if we knew what was going to happen ahead of time. We'd simply be going through the motions.

Anyway, back on topic. Dalhousie, you can wait as long as you'd like if it's positive news. However, if it's negative news I'd like to know ASAP. kktxbye

Oh, you're right - I just went and looked back at the interviews thread. I had forgotten that Dal said November 1...because the application seems like eons ago. Which it kind of was.

Yeah, early October 2010 does seem eons ago. Since that day so much has happened. If I would have known then what I know now...there would have been so much less stress, ugh.

Then again, if I could know what I am going to know by mid May 2011 right now...I'd be able to plan my summer darn it! Kind of helps to know what city you'll be in for at least the next 4 years to plan anything significant (money and time wise).

And yet life would be a shell at best if we knew what was going to happen ahead of time. We'd simply be going through the motions.

Anyway, back on topic. Dalhousie, you can wait as long as you'd like if it's positive news. However, if it's negative news I'd like to know ASAP. kktxbye

Then again, if I could know what I am going to know by mid May 2011 right now...I'd be able to plan my summer darn it!

Yeah really. I know this sounds terrible, but if I get into Dal on March 7th I'm probably not going to bother looking for any employment at all this summer. And if I get in somewhere in May I may straight up quit whatever I am doing.

I'd really like to just enjoy the summer, take a couple small trips, exercise, maybe take a cooking class or something and enjoy those few months before I become a workaholic again.

Then again, if I could know what I am going to know by mid May 2011 right now...I'd be able to plan my summer darn it!

Yeah really. I know this sounds terrible, but if I get into Dal on March 7th I'm probably not going to bother looking for any employment at all this summer. And if I get in somewhere in May I may straight up quit whatever I am doing.

I'd really like to just enjoy the summer, take a couple small trips, exercise, maybe take a cooking class or something and enjoy those few months before I become a workaholic again.

I'm going to put some (figurative) money down on hearing back the week of the 28th. They would have had to pick the most conservative date to avoid the issues that came up last year. Or so I hope at least!

I hope so! I have subscribed to the Accepted/Waitlisted/Rejected thread so that with the first person to post in that I'll get an e-mail... and hopefully a bit of forewarning!

This is going to be a looooong reading week.

Archived