Premed 101 Forums

Waiting...

lol, I appreciate the confidence.

But perhaps I was in the top 250, and my interview pushed me down!! I somehow doubt it though with my low academic score.

Man oh man... I got UofT on Saturday and I'm more anxious over Dal.

meh, you'll be fine. not too worried about you being in some med school class this year. I don't feel bad for you :)

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hoping (thinking? guessing? praying?) they send out the e-mail decision tomorrow - they must have all the decision letters scanned in today if they want people to receive their letters on Monday (sending the letters tomorrow).

Anyone else on campus thinking about trying to intercept their letter on Friday? haha

Anyone else on campus thinking about trying to intercept their letter on Friday? haha

There have been many times where I've been in the Tupper and thought.. "wow, my letter is probably sitting in a room down the hall, I wonder if I ask for it they'll give it to me"

There have been many times where I've been in the Tupper and thought.. "wow, my letter is probably sitting in a room down the hall, I wonder if I ask for it they'll give it to me"

Haha we're all assuming they'll be out first thing Monday... remember, that is still tentative though. Wouldn't surprise me if it's not until a bit later.

I hope it is on friday. too much stuff to do this weekend.

(

I hope it's tomorrow as well. I need to get this off my mind so I can actually do stuff this weekend!!!

I'm amazed at how well people are handling this here. ;)

Luckily this week has been flying by for me, I've had a lot going on.

So do you guys think our Dal Online statuses will change at all? Even just to decision made? I know we can only speculate... I haven't been checking since those e-mails from the adcom because I'm just assuming they won't change.

I'm sure I'll be refreshing it on Monday before the e-mail comes out though.

And I totally agree with you glysomac, regardless of whether or not I get in this year I'll be happy to know that some of us on here will. This forum has been a real refuge for my anxieties and questions about applying, and I really have benefited from taking part in this as well as the e-mail MMI practice group (last semester, since I don't have interviews this semester.) :)

if Dal is anything like UBC... they'll wait until next week to release the offers.

UBC posted the interim stats for all of the applicants, including the number of interviews offered and the stats for those being offered interviews vs the rest of the application pool on a friday night... they waited until the Wednesday or Thursday of the following week to send invites... it was pure torture.

Let's hope they aren't like that with you guys.

I want to see some positive news on this forum tomorrow for Dal OOP's!!!!

if Dal is anything like UBC... they'll wait until next week to release the offers.

UBC posted the interim stats for all of the applicants, including the number of interviews offered and the stats for those being offered interviews vs the rest of the application pool on a friday night... they waited until the Wednesday or Thursday of the following week to send invites... it was pure torture.

Let's hope they aren't like that with you guys.

I want to see some positive news on this forum tomorrow for Dal OOP's!!!!

Haha that was terrible! Even worse since rejections came out and then invites a few days after. As for Dal we are all hoping for Friday but in all likelihood it will be Monday. We have waited 6 months whats another blissfully ignorant weekend right?

Archived