Premed 101 Forums

Waiting...

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was expecting much more activity on here tonight! Lots of viewers but not a lot of comments. Anyone have tricks on getting to sleep tonight?

In this order, you should:

1. Drink a glass of warm milk or herbal tea (your choice)

2. Take a hot shower

3. Read part of a book (make sure it's easy-reading)

4. Take ten really deep breaths while thinking about what you did today

5. Go to sleep :)

i'm personally thinking too much to sleep

"what score do i think i got on this.. what score do i think i got on that.. how many others have the same as me in this section.. what could i have said differently during the interview"

... thats maybe 1% of the questions going through my head :( aha

i'm personally thinking too much to sleep

"what score do i think i got on this.. what score do i think i got on that.. how many others have the same as me in this section.. what could i have said differently during the interview"

... thats maybe 1% of the questions going through my head :( aha

Ditto. I'm not holding out hope for an acceptance tomorrow, just hoping for a waitlist spot.

Ditto. I'm not holding out hope for an acceptance tomorrow, just hoping for a waitlist spot.

I feel like everybody is hoping for a waitlist spot, since nobody probably feels 100% confident with their application.. Waitlist to me means that you have a year to pick up some slack on your application and will be accepted come next year :)

I feel like everybody is hoping for a waitlist spot, since nobody probably feels 100% confident with their application.. Waitlist to me means that you have a year to pick up some slack on your application and will be accepted come next year :)

I hope your theory is right.

Archived