Premed 101 Forums

Waiting...

LMAO...I'll see if I can ask politely. Being an ass ain't my thing.

Agreed with the above by the way. WL'ed forever only to be rejected :'(

At the very least, perhaps ask to copy/paste. LOL

For some reason, I feel they're actually IP. Like it was said earlier, just statistically improbable for none of us to be rejected.

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol

that blows.

hope your exam wasn't affected.

Haha not at all, it was a very simple straight forward exam, and when I called the number after I was pretty certain it wasn't Dal because the # was 12 digits long. Still unfortunate though :P

Haha not at all, it was a very simple straight forward exam, and when I called the number after I was pretty certain it wasn't Dal because the # was 12 digits long. Still unfortunate though :P

Ahhh, that's so disappointing - I guess we're all hoping for a call from the 902

She said Thanks to me. I can bet they're taking their time if they requested an email back from all applicants.

I heard back too and that was on Monday. Perhaps she just forgot to reply to yours, maybe double check your sent folder to see if you actually sent it. I would guess if you haven't received "thanks," she isn't going to reply because your email is buried in her inbox?

I would say check in with them to make sure that you are indeed on the WL.

I heard back too and that was on Monday. Perhaps she just forgot to reply to yours, maybe double check your sent folder to see if you actually sent it. I would guess if you haven't received "thanks," she isn't going to reply because your email is buried in her inbox?

I would say check in with them to make sure that you are indeed on the WL.

Yeah I doubled checked and I did send it, so I'm guessing she just forgot. I am spamming her and sent her another e-mail :D

Sigh. I'm depressed about being back to the stage of checking anxiously for emails. Could come tomorrow...or in May...could also come in August...or maybe never. Doesn't really narrow the range down much, does it.

It really doesn't... I got a Google mail notifier for my desktop - but I still will go check my e-mail/this forum to see if there's any new information.. sad isn't it?

I've officially been removed from Dal's waitlist but I find myself continuing to check this forum to see who among us got in!

I guess that's sad, but I'm rooting for you guys!! I'm optimistic that we'll all end up at some Canadian medical school next year.

Go team :)

Archived