Premed 101 Forums

Waiting...

I called last week to ask.. (someone asked me to via PM) but couldn't get through to a human.

Didn't want to email and have my name attached to it. Someone should just email to ask. If they won't release the info they'll just tell you - no blacklist on your name :cool:

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I called last week to ask.. (someone asked me to via PM) but couldn't get through to a human.

Didn't want to email and have my name attached to it. Someone should just email to ask. If they won't release the info they'll just tell you - no blacklist on your name :cool:

I can email them (if the OOP waitlisters me to). I didn't apply, so I don't care about being blacklisted or whatever. But I don't know the email.

pretty sure someone asked and called - they weren't willing to divulge the information.

that's why our only hope is primary sources from people who got rejected...

That's kind of silly. I don't see what the difference is if they tell people that or not. I mean, Ottawa waitlists people on a good and bad list and they don't keep that fact a secret.

Anyway, for what it's worth (not much), I don't know any OOPs who were straight out rejected.

Yeah, out of 66 OOPs, I'm surpised there isn't more activity on here. I know not everyone posts, but all premeds are resourceful and know how to do a Google search. My guess would be that 50/66 have been to this forum. Posting is a different story.

It's too bad more people don't post. It's so beneficial to all the applicants.

Show yourselves!!! :) (Please)

If I had to make an educated guess, I would say that all OOPs were waitlisted (unless they said something racist/sexist etc in the interview that got them blacklisted). The OOP applicants are just too "good" to get rejected, even with a less than stellar interview they could still have monster stats.

Will probably be turning down my spot, I just got into my top choice... Just waiting for the fin aid details at this point but I'm about 90% sure I'm going to turn dal down. I'll let you guys know the moment I do. I don't know if you guys care lol but I feel like I would if I were waiting.

Gl to all those on the wait list!

Will probably be turning down my spot, I just got into my top choice... Just waiting for the fin aid details at this point but I'm about 90% sure I'm going to turn dal down. I'll let you guys know the moment I do. I don't know if you guys care lol but I feel like I would if I were waiting.

Congrats! Did you get an IP spot at McGill?

And yes, we do care, I'm pretty sure everyone on the WL appreciates that update!

Thanks for keeping us up to date.

Appreciate the update and congrats on your other acceptance(s)!

Congrats Snoop!

Hopefully one of the pm101ers will get some good news this week!

For the rest of us, only 45 days until "rolling acceptances" start up again for Dalhousie!

Archived