Premed 101 Forums

Research positions

Curi0user

So I'm a first year undergraduate at York and the opportunities for research programs there aren't the greatest.. i'm looking at hospital ones but I feel like I'm missing a few really great ones.. So far I only have sunnybrook, st mikes and sickkids.

Anything I'm missing? Suggestions?

I'm not even doing this for my resume truthfully. I just know I'm going to be bored and I really do enjoy talking Health all day/being in the environment.

So I'm a first year undergraduate at York and the opportunities for research programs there aren't the greatest.. i'm looking at hospital ones but I feel like I'm missing a few really great ones.. So far I only have sunnybrook, st mikes and sickkids.

Anything I'm missing? Suggestions?

I'm not even doing this for my resume truthfully. I just know I'm going to be bored and I really do enjoy talking Health all day/being in the environment.

If you have a great GPA, you could find profs at York who have NSERC or CIHR grant and apply for NSERC USRA.

Some hospital ones are Bloorview, Mount Sinai (Lunenfeld), Institute of Medical Science (of UofT but accepts other undergraduates too), Banting and Best Diabetes Centre and lots more probably.

Archived