Premed 101 Forums

MMI Practice- Calgary

Hey Guys

I am wondering if anyone would be interested in getting together at the Foothills campus or the main University of Calgary Campus and practice MMI for Calgary Interviews. Please PM me if you are interested. At the moment, there are a couple of us who will be meeting up on Tuesday (Feb 1st) at 6:30 pm at Foothills "On the Go". Everyone interested in practicing is welcome. If anyone is not sure where "On the Go" is, I would be more than happy to help them out with directions.

This thread is the same as the one under "Medical School Interview" section. I know some current students are also offering to help. I think they are a great resource, and it would be great to get their help in whatever form possible.

Good luck preparing everyone . The real battle begins now !!

Is this still on? and is on the go by the O'Brien Centre main entrance?

Hi There

Yes it is still on. We are meeting up at 6:30 PM tomorrow at "On the Go", which is located behind a set of doors right beside the office of Undergraduate Medical Education, at the O'Brien Centre.

See you there :).

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if anyone else wanted to meet for about 2 hours on Wednesday or Thursday on campus?

We can discuss the MMI questions provided by U of Calgary, as well as any other questions we can bring or think of?

Let me know if interested.

I was wondering if anyone else wanted to meet for about 2 hours on Wednesday or Thursday on campus?

We can discuss the MMI questions provided by U of Calgary, as well as any other questions we can bring or think of?

Let me know if interested.

please PM me the location and time. thanks

Hey everyone,

I'm thinking about holding a mock MMI today at 5:00 in the Education building of the U of C campus. We can meet in the Education cafeteria. We can simulate MMI stations in the rooms on the second floor if they are free. Please bring your own prompts. We can take turns being interviewers and interviewees.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Hey everyone,

I'm thinking about holding a mock MMI today at 5:00 in the Education building of the U of C campus. We can meet in the Education cafeteria. We can simulate MMI stations in the rooms on the second floor if they are free. Please bring your own prompts. We can take turns being interviewers and interviewees.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Interested for sure.

So what works for most people:

Wednesday evening, or some time Thursday?

EDIT: Today after 5 PM seems to be a good time so far... I hope that sounds good. Anyone who wants to join is welcome!

Archived