Premed 101 Forums

MMI Practice for UofC in EDMONTON

Hi, I'm new to this forum so I don't really know how this works...but I was wondering if anyone from Edmonton who received an invite to UofC would like to hold weekly sessions to discuss questions and hold mock interviews..

It would be nice to get a relatively early start, so hopefully we can get this going asap.

Let's see how much interest there is, then we can go from there...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

at first, I think we should just hold some general discussions in one main room...then once we have more members and resources, we can branch out into different rooms and simulate the real thing (closer to the interview).

what do you think?

at first, I think we should just hold some general discussions in one main room...then once we have more members and resources, we can branch out into different rooms and simulate the real thing (closer to the interview).

what do you think?

This sounds good. My last midterm is the 16th so I'll join in anytime after that :)

okay, so whoever is free now, send me a PM so we can arrange something asap. the rest of you are welcome to join us once your midterms are over!

also, in the mean time please try to gather as many resources/materials as you can for our first meeting (when we figure out the details i.e. when, where, etc)

so it looks like quite a few people are interested in starting right away...and looking at your schedules, it seems Monday evenings would be a good starting point...

what does everyone think? we could rent a room at the university (preferably one in education) to start our discussions, then gradually rent more rooms to hopefully start mock MMIs.

Archived