Premed 101 Forums

How do you know they got your letter?

• 2 weeks later...

They actually told me that they would have contacted me had they not received it.

Maybe they should put that in their letter next year ("We will contact you if we DON'T get your confirmation"). Otherwise, we end up wanting confirmation of the confirmation, hahaha.

I'm attempting not to freak-out too much, but what time did you receive that email about the different campuses? I haven't received anything:confused:

Maybe she's sending them out in waves?

false alarm - it was just chilling in my junk mail

I just got an e-mail from Wendy this morning about the differences between the three campuses. So, if you're still worried that Mac hasn't received your confirmation letter, getting that e-mail would probably be a confirmation.

They actually told me that they would have contacted me had they not received it.

Maybe they should put that in their letter next year ("We will contact you if we DON'T get your confirmation"). Otherwise, we end up wanting confirmation of the confirmation, hahaha.

Believe it or not I acutally forgot to confirm my interview!! i know right!!

Thankfully a lovely lady in admissions called me to say they hadnt received my confirmation yet. I was able fax it in that day, and all is well!

Archived