Premed 101 Forums

Interview in French

Foug

Hello everyone,

I wanted to know if taking the MMIs in french would disadvantage me in anyway. I am much more comfortable in french than english and believe I could perform much better. But I am afraid the admision won't accept me since they would think I am not good enough in english to study at Mcgill, or the interviewers will simply be annoyed by the fact they have to speak in french and be much harsher in grading me. Would appreciate an answer from anyone who did his interview in french at mcgill, or anyone that knows something about the subject.

Thanks!

Hello everyone,

I wanted to know if taking the MMIs in french would disadvantage me in anyway. I am much more comfortable in french than english and believe I could perform much better. But I am afraid the admision won't accept me since they would think I am not good enough in english to study at Mcgill, or the interviewers will simply be annoyed by the fact they have to speak in french and be much harsher in grading me. Would appreciate an answer from anyone who did his interview in french at mcgill, or anyone that knows something about the subject.

Thanks!

On est majoritairement francophone en prémed, juste pour te donner une idée. On a pas mal tous fait nos entrevues en français. Ils discriminent aucunement les francophones.

Tant que tu peux comprendre l'anglais pour les cours tu es en business ! L'anglais oral va venir tout au long de tes études et tu vas l'améliorer chaque jour !

Archived