Premed 101 Forums

Successful applicants with a second undergraduate degree

i dont understand why people are killing themselfs for canadian med..jus do internation..you will have a job and get your life started....

Dude you need to give it a rest with all this international business... I must have seen over 5 posts in the last two days with you suggesting international. Most of us are well versed in the international/US/Canadian school debate, but I think the idea on this forum is that most of us want Canadian and so are looking to improve our applications in order to achieve that.

i dont understand why people are killing themselfs for canadian med..jus do internation..you will have a job and get your life started....

Dude you need to give it a rest with all this international business... I must have seen over 5 posts in the last two days with you suggesting international. Most of us are well versed in the international/US/Canadian school debate, but I think the idea on this forum is that most of us want Canadian and so are looking to improve our applications in order to achieve that.

Archived