Premed 101 Forums

Easy YorkU English courses?

Sorry...the title should read easy YorkU or distance ed english courses?....can't seem to figure out how to change that now.

Has anyone done any english courses at YorkU or another institution through distance education? Which ones? How were they?

I am thinking of taking an english course this summer and I am pretty much looking for "easy" english courses just to have that pre-req complete.....any advice on that?

Has anyone done any english courses at YorkU? Which ones? How were they?

I am thinking of taking an english course this summer and would like to take it at York since its pretty close to my place in comparison with other universities in the GTA. I am pretty much looking for "easy" english courses just to have that pre-req complete.....there doesn't seem to be great choice available for the summer and so far...I am looking at EN 1001 and 1002.

I'm not sure which English courses exactly are easy but this link should somewhat help:

http://forums.studentawards.com/yaf_postst10047_York-University-Bird-Courses.aspx

I'm not sure which English courses exactly are easy but this link should somewhat help:

http://forums.studentawards.com/yaf_postst10047_York-University-Bird-Courses.aspx

Thanks for the response. I was already award that bird course list but the english courses it lists are not offered in the summer.

Anyone else who might have completed an "easy" english course at York or distance education?

• 4 weeks later...

still looking for it? I beleive all english courses are alright. I took a couple myself this year. They all just require just hard work, more work then math..

if you are doing it in the summer, it doesnt matter which one you do.. but Id do the poetry one because it could be intresting..

Archived