Premed 101 Forums

UWO Waitlist

Eugenius- are you transferring your u of t scores to uwo (assuming you had a u of t interview)?

Do you know how to get u of t scores?

yep i just told trish from uwo that i will transfer my cda interview scores from uoft today. she also said she needed to know by today. i asked uoft if it was possible to find out a percentile ranking of where we lie rather than our interview scores, and they told me my score was above average (which is totally unbelievable to me). my gpa is good and i figured with a decent interview score i have a good enough chance so i just went ahead with the transfer.

o wow we can actually ask percentile score?!

i must call tomorrow..

nono all i got was "your interview scores were above average". i asked if there was a chance that you could be rejected off a low interview score because i was scared that i bombed my interview, and they said " we do not disclose interview scores, however, your scores were above average".

Thank you for those who are sending in their scores and opening up some spots for the one on the waitlist! :) We wanna have a chance too!!!

If we transfer interview scores, does it open up spots for people on the waitlist?? Anyone know of the benefits and negatives of transferring scores?

If we transfer interview scores, does it open up spots for people on the waitlist?? Anyone know of the benefits and negatives of transferring scores?

Positive: -If you killed an interview, you can use the score over again. (I guess you got lucky once, and don't feel as if you could do it again?)

- You don't need to travel to said school and waste a day of your life

Negative: You open up another interview spot, effectivley increasing your competition and reducing your chances

I just tranferred my scores. Another spot should open up for the waitlisters! I called UoT and they said they can't release interview scores but that my score was above average. I inquired about the average score and she said that it was 26/35 so I guess above average means at least 27!

Archived