Premed 101 Forums

Girls: What to do with hair?

because it's curly, I would say at least half up, whatever kind of hair you have, just make sure it's not in your face.

Hey girls,

I am having problems deciding whether I should tie my hair back, or leave it down in loose curls for my interviews. It's past my shoulders, so it is pretty long. Any comments would be appreciated :)

Take care! <3

I say have it straightened and leave it down.

This shows that you're a very neat person, but aren't too uptight. To be honest I think a bun is a little too much if you wear a suit of sorts--it might come off as... well, again too uptight.

I did the exact same and it was a success :)

Of course! I think everyone here knows that your hair, or the colour of suit you wear plays an unfotunately small part in whether you get in or not. If only it was that simple.

I was only trying to answer a question that a lot of girls have in mind during this process. I know I did. And in the end it -was- a success! :)

Of course! I think everyone here knows that your hair, or the colour of suit you wear plays an unfotunately small part in whether you get in or not. If only it was that simple.

I was only trying to answer a question that a lot of girls have in mind during this process. I know I did. And in the end it -was- a success! :)

you took the phrase "dress for success" literally:p

Archived