Premed 101 Forums

Facebook group for McGill Meds 2015

lb88

• 2 months later...

Are you sure that it includes MED-Ps?

From the look of the group, and the date that most people joined it looks like it's mostly IP candidates, OOP, and international. There are 85 spots for IP, 3 for non-trad, about 9 for OOP and maybe 3ish for international. Then there are a couple of admin. That brings the number right to where it is now. If MED-Ps were in the group we'd be up closer to 180. Do the MED-Ps have a separate groupbox?

Are you sure that it includes MED-Ps?

From the look of the group, and the date that most people joined it looks like it's mostly IP candidates, OOP, and international. There are 85 spots for IP, 3 for non-trad, about 9 for OOP and maybe 3ish for international. Then there are a couple of admin. That brings the number right to where it is now. If MED-Ps were in the group we'd be up closer to 180. Do the MED-Ps have a separate groupbox?

I just counted : 65-70 medps in the group.

Medps had a separate groupbox for last year, but now we are merging with the new students !

i'm pretty sure its actually majority in province people. The day I was accepted (march 16) the group went from abt 10-15 people to 60 or 70 in 48 hours. so unless all the previous years Med-ps happend to join the same day we got in, it seeemd that its mostly IP people

i'm pretty sure its actually majority in province people. The day I was accepted (march 16) the group went from abt 10-15 people to 60 or 70 in 48 hours. so unless all the previous years Med-ps happend to join the same day we got in, it seeemd that its mostly IP people

Exactly. I think they must be referring to the facebook group.

Archived