6 members have voted

1. 1. Is Mac your top choice?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure (depends on acceptances)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
believe me - if I don't get into med school this year it's not the end of the world.

also: I heard they didn't use CASPer at all. that's why we didn't do the computer station this year. interviews were picked randomly.

you're right... BUT it's still not good to pass around hearsay when it may not even true... it just seemed very unlikely that those changes would be made.

but yeah the forums were drying up:p

Everyone is getting ready for Finals.

What are people going to do after finals while waiting for May 5th?

basically thesis til easter weekend, then going back home to see friends and family, then I have to move out of where I'm staying now into my apartment for the summer, then finally going to montreal for a few days with my best friend before work starts! woooo!

What are people going to do after finals while waiting for May 5th?

Get my wisdom teeth pulled. That pain, plus the pain of watching the stanley cup playoffs with my team already eliminated, should be enough distraction to put me over until the 5th! How about you lupe?

Same, I think I'm going to pull for the Hawks and Preds now. It'll still be entertaining to watch some playoff hockey. I wish I had finals to keep me busy right now.

Broccoli: top or bottom? I hope you have a swift recovery. I had mine pulled after they were grown in and I was eating solids a day or two later :cool:

Same, I think I'm going to pull for the Hawks and Preds now. It'll still be entertaining to watch some playoff hockey. I wish I had finals to keep me busy right now.

Broccoli: top or bottom? I hope you have a swift recovery. I had mine pulled after they were grown in and I was eating solids a day or two later :cool:

The playoffs are definitely going to help with the wait. I'm really pulling for the Red Wings and Ducks in the West and the Flyers and the Habs in the East.

As long as the Blackhawks don't make it past the first round, I'll be happy.

The playoffs are definitely going to help with the wait. I'm really pulling for the Red Wings and Ducks in the West and the Flyers and the Habs in the East.

As long as the Blackhawks don't make it past the first round, I'll be happy.

Flyers have been playing poorly and Buffalo's been amazing since the start of 2011. I don't think they'll go far in the east.

Who's your team, Broccoli?

Flames! Well technically, I'm an Iggy and Kipper fan.

I've always thought the Sharks are an intimidating playoff team, even though they seem to flop every year. The Wings and Pens are always in the mix, and SORRY habs fans but I really like boston's chances.

Haha, all of 'em! Come on, I had to make extra sure that I was distracted before may 5th! But thanks!

Flyers have been playing poorly and Buffalo's been amazing since the start of 2011. I don't think they'll go far in the east.

Carter, Briere and Richards always seem to slack off right before the playoffs to conserve their energy. Although, yeah, with how Vanek and Stafford have been playing, I wouldn't be surprised if the Sabres pull off an upset.

Carter, Briere and Richards always seem to slack off right before the playoffs to conserve their energy. Although, yeah, with how Vanek and Stafford have been playing, I wouldn't be surprised if the Sabres pull off an upset.
I hope you're right. Buffalo is my absolute least favourite team, but that's because Pominville's OT goal killed my team in the playoffs the year they were supposed to win the cup.

• 2 weeks later...

12 days people!!!! I just finished undergrad (wow that feels weird to say) but still need to pack up/move to my new place/go on vacation/start work all before mac offers come out. I figure keeping busy is probably the best plan of action.

what are you all doing to keep your mind off of this?

12 days people!!!! I just finished undergrad (wow that feels weird to say) but still need to pack up/move to my new place/go on vacation/start work all before mac offers come out. I figure keeping busy is probably the best plan of action.

what are you all doing to keep your mind off of this?

Playoff hockey, guitar and Shiba Inu puppy cam season 3.

Archived