Premed 101 Forums

Question about interviews

Hi,

So I interviewed at Mac and I can't stop but think about one of the stations where the interviewer wrote some comments on a yellow sticky note. I keep wondering what that might have meant, was that a way of "flagging" me? does it mean I'd said/ done something negative? I'm worried because this station felt like my worst station and I didn't notice interviewers commenting on yellow sticky notes in any of my other stations :confused:

Hi,

So I interviewed at Mac and I can't stop but think about one of the stations where the interviewer wrote some comments on a yellow sticky note. I keep wondering what that might have meant, was that a way of "flagging" me? does it mean I'd said/ done something negative? I'm worried because this station felt like my worst station and I didn't notice interviewers commenting on yellow sticky notes in any of my other stations :confused:

Uh oh. You got the yellow sticky note. Sorry, bud.

Hi,

Hi there

I had more than one interview station that involved the interviewer taking notes. I feel that my interview went very well. I don't think you should conclude that the notes imply you did badly. In fact, I think it can be considered a positive sign: that you had interesting things to say. I would imagine that because the interviewers are seeing many candidates in a circuit that they use note-taking as a way to keep track of their thoughts and impressions. I really don't think you need to conclude negatively about any note taking, on a yellow sticky or otherwise.

Haha, don't want to go into specifics but I had the exact same "yellow sticky note". It actually distracted me somewhat while I was speaking because it seemed so...judgmental. I guess it was standard (for that station at least). I wouldn't worry about it

Archived