Premed 101 Forums

NBA Playoffs Thread!!!

takashi

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Miami in 7 or Dallas in 6. I am leaning towards Heat in 7 if they can maintain their home court advantage through the first two games. If Dallas can split the first two road games then they will win in 6. In the end I am going with Heat in 7 but its going to be a good series with plenty of plot lines.

Miami in 7 or Dallas in 6. I am leaning towards Heat in 7 if they can maintain their home court advantage through the first two games. If Dallas can split the first two road games then they will win in 6. In the end I am going with Heat in 7 but its going to be a good series with plenty of plot lines.

I'm guessing Dallas takes one in Miami of the first two, Miami takes one in Dallas of the middle three and then Dallas takes Game 6 in Miami.

I find this finals so difficult to predict because there are so many mismatches. Mavs have a huge advantage when it comes to the 1-guard, and the paint. They will likely out-rebound the heat, score more points in the paint, and get more assists. With that being said, no single defender in the mavs can stop wade or james.

If mia can keep dirk subdued, and win the paint battles, I think they'll take it. If mavs can shut down both james and wade, they'll win.

But i'm happy that for once, LAL and San antonio are not in the finals. Its time for the new generation to rise.

Archived