Premed 101 Forums

Radiology research oppurtunity

Hello there,

I have a research opportunity for someone who is interested in radiology or related felid at U of T . You will be working with a very keen and kind supervisor and if you work hard, I am sure you will secure a very strong letter. If you need more info , send me a PM. Ciao

Sara kj

Hello there,

I have a research opportunity for someone who is interested in radiology or related felid at U of T . You will be working with a very keen and kind supervisor and if you work hard, I am sure you will secure a very strong letter. If you need more info , send me a PM. Ciao

Sara kj

hi there. Im a first year medical student at u of t who is interested in radiology. Is this opportunity mainly for med students or for residents? If possible, could i have a bit more info about the project? (time frame, subject etc)

Thanks!

hi there. Im a first year medical student at u of t who is interested in radiology. Is this opportunity mainly for med students or for residents? If possible, could i have a bit more info about the project? (time frame, subject etc)

Thanks!

A quick look at your post history shows you're not a first year med student. Why would you lie about that?

Thank you all for sending mails to my PM about your interest on this research project. I have made a quick list of names and will forward it to the staff. Probably 2 people will be picked to join the team. So please be patient for a few more days.

Sarakj

Archived