Premed 101 Forums

grades?

Boa

Neat!

Random story: One of the rats in my experiment group became addicted to Froot Loops. No one could figure out why she wasn't losing weight (since all the other experimental group rats were losing weight) so my supervisor looked at the security tapes and realized that one of the volunteers was giving the rat extra Froot Loops because the rat was "too cute!!!" The volunteer was "fired" (the supervisor just told her we didn't need help anymore). Moral of the story: Don't get your rats addicted to Froot Loops.

bwahahahhahahahah that<s hilarious!!! Im guessing she/he f*d up the experiment loll he/she got owned by security tapes ,this is FBI business :cool: loll

but dont worry i wont be cuddling the rats...we have to open their skull, lesion the brain, close the skull back...and watch them walking around with a paralyzed arm...gosh my brain just hurts when i say this...i feel like a criminal doing this surgery but i guess its all in the name of science :(

bwahahahhahahahah that<s hilarious!!! Im guessing she/he f*d up the experiment loll he/she got owned by security tapes ,this is FBI business :cool: loll

but dont worry i wont be cuddling the rats...we have to open their skull, lesion the brain, close the skull back...and watch them walking around with a paralyzed arm...gosh my brain just hurts when i say this...i feel like a criminal doing this surgery but i guess its all in the name of science :(

Yeah, I didn't even know the lab had security tapes, but she was caught. It wasn't too bad since our sample size was large enough to exclude that rat. So, if someone asks you if you know anything about rats, you can say that too many Froot Loops are bad for them.

Archived