Premed 101 Forums

Congrats, Class of 2014

It's nice to see that quite a few of you PM101ers that I worked with during this cycle got first round acceptances !!!!!!!

If you're on the waitlist, hang in there and stay positive.

Congrats to everyone that I worked with and to the class of 2014. I'll see some of you around during clinical skills!

YOUR hard work and dedication has paid off :)

Now go out and party !!! .. Cheers!!!

Are we supposed to reply through OMSAS? My email said to use a response form that would be in the mailed package...

You have to respond through both OMSAS and the form in your offer package, at least that was the case last year. OMSAS confirmation you can do today. The acceptance package will have a bunch of instructions on what to submit and when.

Welcome to Mac Med!

You have to respond through both OMSAS and the form in your offer package, at least that was the case last year. OMSAS confirmation you can do today. The acceptance package will have a bunch of instructions on what to submit and when.

Welcome to Mac Med!

Hey Raj,

Do you know if McMaster over-accepts? And do you have any numbers on waitlist movement that we don't already have?

Hey Raj,

Do you know if McMaster over-accepts? And do you have any numbers on waitlist movement that we don't already have?

Hello Lupe!

I don't know, and, even if I did, I couldn't tell you - signed a confidentiality agreement. To answer your second question, I will quote UofT's Admissions sage Blog "Knowing where you are on our waitlist will not help you but may lead to you making poor decisions.". Waitlist movement fluctuates changes from year to year. The admissions office doesn't put you on a waitlist to prolong your torture -- although it does feel that way. Waitlists exist because past experience has shown that everybody on the list can get offers.

Best of luck!

Archived