Premed 101 Forums

Waitlist movement

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was just browsing through these threads and saw that there's a couple people that are really close on the waiting list... good luck chuck88 and 123coco!!! it must be exciting/nerve-wracking to know your number but i'm pulling for you two!!! good luck!

Chuck and Coco: Don't forget to check your email this weekend. I received my offer of admission on a Saturday morning at 10am. However, if you are anything like me, you probably have it open at all times....just hoping and waiting! Thinking of you both!

Has #20 either been offered admission or removed from the waitlist?

Hi Wayward son, I just assumed that if no. 20 is still in the race that he/she will get dedication's seat....and seeing how no. 21 is accepting an offer elsewhere Chuck is next...probably jumping the gun a little...lol

Hi Wayward son, I just assumed that if no. 20 is still in the race that he/she will get dedication's seat....and seeing how no. 21 is accepting an offer elsewhere Chuck is next...probably jumping the gun a little...lol

My bad. I didn't account for dedication's spot. I had been hoping that you and chuck would have received offers by now. I am in the late 20s. Far enough that I won't get in. Close enough that I still pay attention. Waiting impatiently for the email update.

Are you guys getting updates about waitlist movement from NOSM? Have they told you if any numbers have dropped off the list?

I was #19. I found out June 19 my year. The class got an email with orientation info saying the class was "full" the day before I got my acceptance.

The wait kills- good luck!

________

Cum4Mature live

I've been reading this thread lately and wanted to say congrats to you two!

ditto!! congrats you two!!

Have you guys gotten the official update yet??

edit: never mind the official update just got sent out...weird I got one too even though I'm not on the waitlist anymore (lol I'm just very interested in seeing this year's movement!)

Chuck...check the bottom of the e-mail....one attachment will either say tbay or sudbury.

Got accepted to Sudbury Campus. Also just found out I got an offer from McMaster.

I will likely be passing up my Sudbury off for McMaster since I want to experience a new city and want to finish up school in a shorter time span. Wayward son, perhaps your number will be next!

Today is the best day ever.

Congrats COCO! We made it Buddy! Good luck to everyone else on the waitlist!

Congrats you two!! Amazing news! The waitlist email and updates on here must have come out seconds after I left my house.

#25 on the waitlist is currently #1. If Chuck decides on Mac then that person will be offered. No one else in the 20's has removed themself from the waitlist. 60 spots are already full. I assume that coco and the other 2 outstanding will accept their offers. So I can't see it going past 25 or 26.

Thanks for sending the good vibes my way, but I am still not quite close enough. I can't complain though - pretty close for my first attempt. I will just improve my application and try again.

Hello thread, thanks everyone for getting this info out there, it's really helpful!I was initially at #26 and thought that was a bit far down to be promising.. I've been looking for jobs and planning a gap year, and now I'm second in line.. bizarre. Does anybody know how much the wait list typically moves during June-August? Where's #25 at? They must be quite excited.

Wayward son, how far into the 20's were you? Congrats for being top 5 now! I'll let you know if I get a phone call, so you can track the list and anticipate yours! (hope it happens for you - carry onnnn!)

Thanks for sending the good vibes my way, but I am still not quite close enough. I can't complain though - pretty close for my first attempt. I will just improve my application and try again.

Oh dear, I hope it doesn't stop at 25. GO LATE 20'S!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived