Premed 101 Forums

SugarSync is giving 5.5GB of free online storage until May 31st!

Oak

SugarSync is giving 5.5GB of free online storage until May 31st!

As I am sure many of you have experienced. Moving files from one computer to another or to a mobile phone while on the move can be a royal pain.

Emailing files in inefficient and who wants a flash drive glued to their person anyways. We all understand the importance of backing up files and photos, but who really takes time to do it often enough to be effective?

SugarSync Desktop offers a complete, but sufficiently compact desktop manager for viewing and arranging the multimedia files that will be stored online as part of the SugarSync service to be retrieved via the SugarSync client any other computer.

Rated better than the popular Dropbox app.

With SugarSync you won’t have to worry about editing out of date files like you do with email and you can now take that flash drive off your key chain. Best of all you know if your hard drive crashes you won’t lose you important files or family photos because they are backed up. I have peace of mind that my files are safe, you should too.

When you install, choose the 5GB free option (which I did) which will be free forever.

Tell you the truth, Dropbox is still heads and shoulders above the other services.

Sync your files automatically between all your computers and the cloud (and never worry about losing files again...or using thumb drives)! Plus, if you go to university in Canada (or the US), you can get extra free space here after you've signed up.

So in the end, you get more space and just as good service.

Archived