Premed 101 Forums

Vaughn Mills was so busy

thehockeykid

I made the mistake of going to Vaughn Mills today may 23, Victoria Day. It was so packed I just went to one store. It is crazy what some people would do just to shop

-parking on the grass and other illegal spaces

-half of their Lexus parked on a island and the other half in a parking spot

-adults getting out of their cars and yelling for parking spots

-not letting people change lanes, even had to put my hand out my window to get their attention

-school buses bringing camp kids and adults to Vaughn mills

______

It may just be me but I think anyone to put themselves though all that stress going to shop is crazy, especially to shop in Ontario with a 13% tax compared to Michigan's 6%.

I rather just stay in my suburb of my home town and hang out with friends then go to some packed mall to save $5 on jeans.

I made the mistake of going to Vaughn Mills today may 23, Victoria Day. It was so packed I just went to one store. It is crazy what some people would do just to shop

-not letting people change lanes, even had to put my hand out my window to get their attention

______

It may just be me but I think anyone to put themselves though all that stress going to shop is crazy, especially to shop in Ontario with a 13% tax compared to Michigan's 6%.

I rather just stay in my suburb of my home town and hang out with friends then go to some packed mall to save $5 on jeans.

... Welcome to any given sunny Saturday in Vaughan.

Um can anyone say Holt Renfrew? Huhlooooooo!!!! Lol jk, thats insane! I remember going to Vaughan once when the Mexx clearance sale was on... worst decision ever. I waited 50 minutes in the checkout line for a sweater and a shirt >_>

Can't lie though... Vaughn Mills is a pretty sweet place :) Its nothing special in terms of selection or anything, but i just really like it for some reason!

• 2 months later...

______

I live in Vaughan. What you describe is nothing new and does not surprise me. :P

Archived