Premed 101 Forums

Official 2011/2012 Applicant Thread

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok guys, vote please:

work study position - under employment or under research? i have enough other "jobs" listed but not much in research. what to do?

If you did research, technically you should list as under both categories. But I mean actual research as opposed to menial lab labour.

Thank you f_d for helping out with shortening my PS. You were super fast considering this busy time of year. I took most of the advice and I now have just 62 words to cut down!

LET'S GO SIXTY TWO

AGGHHHH

someone help me with my reference question on the previous page, kay thanks.

LET's GO FOURTY NINE WORDS LEFT TO CUT!

who wants to hear me chant out the remaining words?

nobody?

ah oh fine.

Do we still need to add every course we took in university with the grade to the post secondary education section even if we have a transcript from an ontario university.

Yes you do, they need it to calculate your GPA using the correct OMSAS scale.

Question:

- can the request for a transcript be done during a weekend??

- what time is the app due on October 3? (not that I am going to leave it till then, but just want to make sure)

Thanks!

and yeah I agree with you Asta - apps are exhausting! I need to go study for my exams next week, just want to get this app over and done with!

I want to say a big thank you to everyone who has answered questions on this thread! It's been a big help to me and I'm sure there are a lot of people who appreciate it. :cool:

Completely agree! Thank you to everyone who answered questions, proofread personal statements etc. You are wonderful!

Good luck everyone!

Archived