Premed 101 Forums

Admission Tickets

Guest JSS02

Guest JSS02

Hey, I just got my admission ticket yesterday. Is your name on the ticket supposed to be printed in the order (Last Name), (First name), (Middle name)? Just checking to make sure the AAMC didn't mess up... thanks

Guest Kirsteen

Hi there,

Regarding the tickets, myself and two others in my Princeton Review class received our tickets on Monday or Tuesday; we're all in Toronto.

For those in need of AAMC exam V, they've enclosed a sheet with the admission ticket offering an on-line version of the exam, touting on-line solutions, computerized feedback and the lot.

Back to the ticket though, no doubt, you'll receive yours soon, if not already.

Good luck,

Kirsteen

Guest JSS02

Hi BCGirl, I live in Toronto and received my ticket Monday. Kirsteen, could you tell me if the ticket has your last name printed before your first and middle names?

Thanks...

Guest BCgirl

My mom called me today and said my admission ticket came in today (I live in Nova Scotia). I'll see mine tomorrow, Jeff, so I'll check if mine is printed the same way. Does anyone know if it's difficult to change your address for the AAMC to send your scores to? I put my parents' address on my application since I didn't know where I would be living, but now I know. I don't really want my scores to go to my parents' house.

Archived